Most Pretty Poultry Contest!!

Pics
20171105_165836.jpg
20180103_164444.jpg
Edgar my gentle giant:love

Currently I have a lot of chickens like Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks, Ameracaunas, Blue Orpingtons, Buff Orpingtons, Several colors of Japanese bantams, and Polish. Most of these are rescue chickens. I actually raise Ameracaunas, Polish, And Blue orpingtons sometimes my relatives will let me hatch them some chicks because my chickens are mostly show quality. I absolutely adore my chickens!:love
I'v been raising (and learning about) chickens for about 12 years. They never ceace8to amaze me! I currently raise Swedish Flower Hens and Ameraucanas. What about you?

Currently I have a lot of chickens like Rhode Island Reds, Barred Rocks, Ameracaunas, Blue Orpingtons, Buff Orpingtons, Several colors of Japanese bantams, and Polish. Most of these are rescue chickens. I actually raise Ameracaunas, Polish, And Blue orpingtons sometimes my relatives will let me hatch them some chicks because my chickens are mostly show quality. I absolutely adore my chickens!:love
I definately have been bitten by the chicken bug! Got my hubby hooked too! We love to sit and just watch them. Some of them jump in our laps for treats and petting.

Back
Top Bottom