Most Pretty Poultry Contest!!

Pics
I definately have been bitten by the chicken bug! Got my hubby hooked too! We love to sit and just watch them. Some of them jump in our laps for treats and petting.
Same here if I open the coop door to feed and water them they will follow me everywhere I go. When they free range they wait by the door when it's time to go up at night. They are the most precious things almost my whole family owns chickens now.

Same here if I open the coop door to feed and water them they will follow me everywhere I go. When they free range they wait by the door when it's time to go up at night. They are the most precious things almost my whole family owns chickens now.
I love to watch them waddle when they run after us at feeding time. They come when we call them. I think I will always have chickens. Plus their eggs are a bonus. Do you incubate? We do. It is sooo exciting!!!

I love to watch them waddle when they run after us at feeding time. They come when we call them. I think I will always have chickens. Plus their eggs are a bonus. Do you incubate? We do. It is sooo exciting!!!
Yes, I do incubate. I actually have 6 polish, 3 blue Orpington, and 5 Ameracauna eggs in the incubator right now on day 7 today. I love to incubate eggs the excitement when they start to hatch is over the roof!

This is Cheri. She is a Bantam Wyandotte Golden Lace. She is 14 months old. The rest of the pics are of her with her crew. The rooster, Bubaloo, is actually more beautiful but he wont ever cooperate for a good shot.
BWGL4.jpg
BWGL3.jpg
BWGL2.jpg
BWGL8.jpg

Attachments

• BWGL4.jpg
    BWGL4.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 4
  • BWGL4.jpg
    BWGL4.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 4
  • BWGL4.jpg