Mottled Bearded d'Uccles

Hotwings

Songster
12 Years
Jan 27, 2007
southwestern Michigan
I have just got back from our county fair and visited our poultry barn which I saw a lot of beautiful birds. I saw a trio of bearded d'Uccles that were termed mottled, they were black and white. I am now very smitten with these birds and wondered if anyone has seen them or had some. I think they are very unusual!

Lynne aka wwmicasa1 has them on here. She ships eggs... not sure if they are laying.

You can click on "user list" on the top of your screen, then type in her screen name to find her.
smile.png

Hi,

I just saw your post. Here are some pics of my girls that I just took yesterday.

18946_black_mottled_hens_8-14-09_004.jpg

18946_black_mottled_hens_8-14-09_003.jpg

My roo & one of his girls...

DUccles11-4-5-7.jpg

King Arthur

DUccles11-4-5-19.jpg

Miss Sparkle

One of my roos that I sold in April just won 3 Blues at the Del Mar fair in San Diego in June. It is too hot to ship now but I will have eggs in the fall. Please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you.

Hello I am located in wayne county ohio I was wondering if anyone had any blue mottled D'uccle hatching eggs or blue mottled duccles they would be willing to sell me. I have a few Mille duccles and I would like to breed some blue Milles from them.

Back
Top Bottom