Mountain Peep's Awesome Chat Thread! (All friends welcome!)

Do you like it?

• Yes

Votes: 166 90.7%
  • No

Votes: 17 9.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes! I didn't really start running up until last fall. I was really proud of myself to because I've always been a somewhat athletic person, but cardio was my enemy, so when I started I could barely run 1/2 mile, and in a month I slowly worked myself up to 1 1/4 miles, and I've continue to work on it since then. My friend was trying to convince me to do track with her this past spring, but I didn't want that much commitment, so I decided against it. Maybe I will next spring.
Wow you've made a lot of progress! Cross country is pretty fun, getting all muddy and stuff :p

Wow! Congrats
Thanks!!
smile.png

Yeah, I'm not petite either, everyone in my family is tall. But building muscle is a good thing - besides, it's really hard for a girl to look bulky. From muscle anyway. When I bought weights a lot of people were worried I was going to get huge man-shoulders or something, but toning up just means burning fat and building muscle, and I definitely don't have man-arms, I don't even have Woman-arms. Lol, I think a lot of girls are scared they're going to lose their figure or something
idunno.gif

Yup, I agree.
Wow! Congrats Sarah!
clap.gif

Thanks!!
big_smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom