1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Mountain Peeps, Oct 12, 2016.

1. Athaid

Athaid Chillin' With My Peeps

I never knew you could get blueberry ones :eek:

2. TroyerGal

TroyerGal Chillin' With My Peeps

You can get different kinds.... I think they sell them online

3. Please pray for my dad to get home safely after he gets out from work at 3:00PM. The roads are getting so bad up here because of the blizzard that the MN Department of Public Safety has pulled the plows off of the roads because the drivers can't even see. So that means my dad will be driving home 37 miles in a minivan without four wheel drive that's running on 5 cylinders, on unplowed roads. My friend's mom even went into the ditch driving home from work because she couldn't see the road, (thank goodness someone stopped and helped pull her Suburban out)

4. TamingMaster

TamingMaster Overrun With Chickens

Oh wow! :eek: I really hope he makes it home safely! :hugs :hugs

5. First song I thought of when I saw this post was "Centuries" by Fall Out Boy........then I realized you guys were talking about Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer. :lol:

6. Yeah. [​IMG] Thanks, me too! :hugs :fl

7. What our yard looks like today:

[​IMG]

(Keep in mind that there was no snow on the ground until 8:00PM-9:00PM yesterday night, which was when the blizzard started. We even had green grass.....my mom was mowing the lawn yesterday. :lol: )

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  8. Athaid

I hope he gets back okay.

9. Athaid

Haha :lol:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by