Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

So Barney came home yesterday and it didn't take long for Chester to find out :lol: anyway Chester decided he didn't want to give up being head roo so he started fighting with Barney (they haven't fought since they were about 5 months old, though since Barney has been away for a week it doesn't suprise me) but Barney soon showed Chester who was boss (or would be if I hadn't stepped in) Barney got one small scrape on his comb while Chester ended up with about 6 or 7 cuts on his comb. So for the good of both birds Barney has been put inside a small chicken tractor inside the pen for a few days till they settle down.

Same here.
hugs.gif
But you are defiantly one of my closest BYC friends, and the second or third to befriend me when I was a newbie (Behind Frindizzle and possibly TwoCrows.)

Aww thanks, sis!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I still remember that too!
tongue.png

Thank you so much! Those are great!
Welcome!
Lol!
lol.png
You're welcome! I'm eager to see them in your article.
smile.png

So Barney came home yesterday and it didn't take long for Chester to find out :lol: anyway Chester decided he didn't want to give up being head roo so he started fighting with Barney (they haven't fought since they were about 5 months old, though since Barney has been away for a week it doesn't suprise me) but Barney soon showed Chester who was boss (or would be if I hadn't stepped in) Barney got one small scrape on his comb while Chester ended up with about 6 or 7 cuts on his comb. So for the good of both birds Barney has been put inside a small chicken tractor inside the pen for a few days till they settle down.

Hopefully they settle down soon.

Aww thanks, sis! :hugs :hugs :hugs  I still remember that too! :p
You're welcome! I'm eager to see them in your article. :)

Your welcome, sis! :hugs We only joined a month-ish apart. :p :)

Back
Top Bottom