Mountain Peeps's Chat Thread...Continued!

Here is Shiloh, my guardian-livestock-dog-in-training. He's an Italian Maremma sheepdog and he's coming up on 5 months old. He's doing wonderful with his training and I couldn't ask for a better dog.
1f60a.png

Here is Shiloh, my guardian-livestock-dog-in-training. He's an Italian Maremma sheepdog and he's coming up on 5 months old. He's doing wonderful with his training and I couldn't ask for a better dog.
1f60a.png

The chickens and guinea look very comfortable around him. You must be doing a great job.

Yeah, they warmed up to him pretty fast. The ducks are still a little unsure about him, but once they get used to him being around they'll be fine. Thank you. :)

I still haven't seen it and I'm dying of suspense over here!!!
barnie.gif

Thank you Sarah.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I feel so terrible for her.
hit.gif
I've been able to "fix" my chickens big injuries in the past, (Jill's constant crop issues, Snow White's maggot attack, the big hole the other chickens made in Roxy's back, ect.) but Jackie will/would need a miracle.
hit.gif

You will LOVE it!

I understand.
hugs.gif
Well just think of it this way: if it's her time then you can do nothing to stop God's plan and He will bring her home soon. Or He will perform a miracle and Jackie will stay with you for a while longer. No matter what, you have given her a wonderful life and she is so lucky to have a mama like you.
wink.png
hugs.gif

1f60a.png

Nice pics! Your dog is adorable and is that you? You're beautiful.
big_smile.png

I still haven't seen it and I'm dying of suspense over here!!! :barnie Thank you Sarah. :hugs :hugs I feel so terrible for her. :hit I've been able to "fix" my chickens big injuries in the past, (Jill's constant crop issues, Snow White's maggot attack, the big hole the other chickens made in Roxy's back, ect.) but Jackie will/would need a miracle. :hit
You will LOVE it! I understand.:hugs Well just think of it this way: if it's her time then you can do nothing to stop God's plan and He will bring her home soon. Or He will perform a miracle and Jackie will stay with you for a while longer. No matter what, you have given her a wonderful life and she is so lucky to have a mama like you.;) :hugs
1f60a.png
Nice pics! Your dog is adorable and is that you? You're beautiful. :D
Awe, thanks Sarah. :)

Back
Top Bottom