Moving heat lamp

The whole thing was weird- I’m confused I didn’t see it sooner. The order form, when I went back and checked, had the wrong name, number of egg, address and type of quail, and while I had the right number of eggs delivered, my type was wrong. A lottttt of small errors that I found weird, especially since I ordered from a well-known company.

0CBB9070-8AD4-4E9C-BCE7-B300D3A6A9DB.jpeg what did they eggs look like?? first pic is coturnix eggs and as stated yours look like coturnix chicks. coturnix can be outside. they are dual purpose birds. unlike bobwhites, they can lay and breed year-round
and are typically more docile. they also do not require special permits to keep in most states.

View attachment 1969503 what did they eggs look like?? first pic is coturnix eggs and as stated yours look like coturnix chicks. coturnix can be outside. they are dual purpose birds. unlike bobwhites, they can lay and breed year-round
and are typically more docile. they also do not require special permits to keep in most states.
My eggs looked like that. So I guess they are coturnix? I hope so, but at this point I’m so mixed up! Should I ask for a refund? All the company said is that they insisted they were bobwhites. But that can’t be true!

i think it’s safe to say that you have coturnix and unless you are just dead set on wanting bobs for some reason, you will probably be happier in the long run with coturnix. They are truly a great quail to have especially for a new quail owner. now that you know what you have, you can start researching and figuring out permanent living arrangements etc.

i think it’s safe to say that you have coturnix and unless you are just dead set on wanting bobs for some reason, you will probably be happier in the long run with coturnix. They are truly a great quail to have especially for a new quail owner. now that you know what you have, you can start researching and figuring out permanent living arrangements etc.
Yeah, I honestly am keeping them anyways. I love them so much and they really are amazing. I wasn’t really that upset beyond the fact I paid extra for bobs. Either way, I’ll be keeping the little buggers. They own my heart :love

Back
Top Bottom