Moving to Fort Campbell Area

Welcome to Backyard Chickens! 🐔

Feel free to drop in and share your flock

Updates for 2020 with us here in my 2020 flock life thread

D72C01E6-B945-4720-9880-E093DD4C5B25.jpeg

https://www.backyardchickens.com/threads/2020-flock-life.1351080/

It’s nice to meet you!
Good luck starting a new flock if you do get some!

Hi and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us :ya

I hated living on-base and all the rules... Congrats on final PCS and upcoming retirement. Here's a link to the Tennessee Thread and the middle Tennessee thread. Also, here's a link to the Kentucky thread. We do have a BYCer in the area you're looking but she's been gone for quite some time. @Smuvers Farm Best of luck finding your perfect place and getting your flock established.

Hi and welcome to BYC :frow We're so happy you've decided to join us :ya

I hated living on-base and all the rules... Congrats on final PCS and upcoming retirement. Here's a link to the Tennessee Thread and the middle Tennessee thread. Also, here's a link to the Kentucky thread. We do have a BYCer in the area you're looking but she's been gone for quite some time. @Smuvers Farm Best of luck finding your perfect place and getting your flock established.
Thank you!!!
I can deal with all the rules it’s the drama & complaining I’m done with. The neighborhoods are small and crammed with people so people get upset about every little thing. Last night had complaints about my husband working on his bug .

I understand the drama side of it... I love being out in the middle of no where. If I want to visit the neighbors, I drive.
Yes!!! I told my husband I want to have to use a golf or something if I want to go see a neighbor lol
We have loud dogs and kids, he builds engines and restores cars in his free time and I want chickens We Need Space lol.

Back
Top Bottom