1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    Not a member yet? join BYC here & then introduce yourself in our community forum here.

Moving :)

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Zahboo, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    So I just wanted people to cross finger and toes, pray, or whatever you believe in. At my moms house we are two bedrooms short and have found a foreclosure that has enough rooms, bathrooms and land in my school district. It's only $14000, and is not in bad shape. We really want this to work, but with horrible credit, it's in the air. So we're crossing them tight and bowing our heads until we find out. We are tired of renting, you can't live freely, but with the situation, that's all we could do.

2. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress 9 Years

I'm hoping for the best of luck for you and your family. [​IMG] [​IMG] I can just imagine how excited you all are! [​IMG]

3. turney31

turney31 Songster

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    prayers and [​IMG]

Micah

4. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Oh Leah that would be FABULOUS!!!!!!

5. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    It really would be. Mom is trying, but you know, in the economy, no one is getting a break. We're trying [​IMG]

6. Mattemma

Mattemma Crowing

Aug 12, 2009
    Hope you get the house.Lol,I would be begging my family and relatives for money or putting it on my credit card! Checked out your open coop-very cute!
    Best wishes!

7. WingingIt

WingingIt Songster

Apr 16, 2009
    Good luck! I hope you get it, it sounds great for you!

8. Zahboo

Zahboo Simply Stated

Feb 3, 2009
    Hope Mills, NC
    None of our family helps us out. It's just the ones in the house. If you do move, we will be doing it quickly, can't wait to get out of this house [​IMG]

9. sfw2

sfw2 Global Menace

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG], Leah!

10. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: