MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MyPetChicken, Feb 5, 2016.

1. JL30

JL30 New Egg

Jan 13, 2016
    How EGGciting! I have a half dozen RIRs, and can't decide which breeds to add next- Winning this would sure help me decide. Thanks for the opportunity!!

2. Prairie Fleur

Prairie Fleur Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2014
    Ingalls Ks
    I'd like to enter too! Isbars, Coronation Sussex or Speckled Sussex (if you have them) are my faves!

3. Fire Ant Farm

Fire Ant Farm Get off my lawn Premium Member

May 5, 2015
    South Texas
    I would LOVE some of these eggs (especially the frizzles!!!!!). (Nice shipping, BTW!)

- Ant Farm

4. lindalouly

lindalouly Grd Ctrl 2 Major Tom

Ohhhhhhhh!!!!! I can do this!!! I can hatch and provide a good safe free range home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

5. jwlpoultry

jwlpoultry Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 5, 2015
    I have never entered a Mpc giveaway I am so thankful for this oppurtunity. I would love to have some lavender or jubilee orpingtons, Marans, swedish flower hens a assortment frizzles. Any eggs

Last edited: Feb 24, 2016
  6. keesmom

keesmom Overrun With Chickens

Jul 28, 2008
    MA
    Add me to the list! Fun and Funky would be the way to go.

7. daxigait

daxigait Overrun With Chickens Premium Member

Aug 10, 2015
    SW Missouri
    This would be a great way to help me rebuild after having to remove everything due to ms.
    Your birds are beautiful. I would love some clb or colored layers, or...

8. Fire Ant Farm

Fire Ant Farm Get off my lawn Premium Member

May 5, 2015
    South Texas
    You need to pick Dax... She deserves it lots and lots...

9. brightpennies

brightpennies Out Of The Brooder

Aug 22, 2015
    Eeep! I love my My Pet Chicken birds. The idea of adding some Frizzle Seramas is giving me heart palpitations. Let that be my answer!

10. tiffanyblitz

tiffanyblitz Out Of The Brooder

Dec 23, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Oh, my, yes, please!!!! *grin*

I am working on filling out my egg color pallet, so would really like some blue and chocolate layers like: Rees Line Creme Legbars, Black Copper Marans, Lavender Ameraucana, Welsummer, and the like.

... plus the kids and I would love to add some Frizzle and Top Hat breeds to the lineup, just for fun.

Prefer no bantams - we have plenty of those little critters running around! LOL!

BUT would enjoy with gratitude any eggs that were an Easter gift! :) Thank you for this generous giveaway...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by