MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MyPetChicken, Feb 5, 2016.

1. daxigait

daxigait Overrun With Chickens

Aug 10, 2015
    SW Missouri
    thanks for the kind sentiment. Especially tonight.

2. NaJoBeLe

NaJoBeLe Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2014
    Down past the Holler
    Awesome giveaway. I would love either some blue, green, olive, or chocolate eggs to add to my flock. Right now I have partridge rocks but have always been intrigued by the other colors available. Thank you for offering the contest.

3. Pensmaster

Pensmaster Chicken Obsessed

Jan 10, 2014
    Northern California
    Nice thanks for doing a giveaway. Any eggs would be fun to try. The Heritage Dominiques strike me fancy.

4. Braxton Brigade

Braxton Brigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2015
    Braxton, Ms
    I just bought my brines incubator from you guys and am super excited about hatching this year. I am just starting to get serious with this at my age (16) after a few other successful hobbies I've taken up, but nothing was quite as fun and useful as raising birds and watching them get old enough to lay... much less to watch them hatch. I like most any breeds, mainly because I love something about each breed I have researched. I would love some eggs to test out my incubator and turner that I bought from y'all not even a week ago.

5. Lapeerian

Lapeerian Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 9, 2012
    I've been searching for GLWyandottes, but love fun chickens! Recently been looking for dorkings for white eggs and favorelles for their sweet nature and super puffy cuteness.

6. majortaylor

majortaylor Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2015
    Texas
    Would love to try the incubator for the first time with MPC's lovely eggs!
    Salmon Favorelle, Swedish flower, mottled Cochin bantam or some eggs from the fun and funky would be great!

7. speney

speney Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2015
    Pennsylvania
    This is awsome thank you for this contest. If I had to pick it would be between the rees cream legbars, intense blue egg layer, or the intense chocolate egg layers. Again thank you for this.

8. Braxton Brigade

Braxton Brigade Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 2, 2015
    Braxton, Ms
    Breeds are hard to choose, I kind of like funky birds and kind of like old heritage breeds. But in preparation of the zombie takeover I would enjoy some welsummers, in preparation of easter I would like some ameruacanas.

9. paccmanranch

paccmanranch Out Of The Brooder

Nov 18, 2015
    Tullahoma, TN
    Pick me! Pick me! I would love some dark egg layers like marans or some super blue egg layers. Any funky colored egg layer would be awesome - no bantams please.

10. beckyb1971

beckyb1971 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 5, 2012
    nw georgia
    I would love some blue and lavender ams. Or anything

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by