MPC Easter Egg GIVEAWAY!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by MyPetChicken, Feb 5, 2016.

1. jane s chickens

jane s chickens Chicken Obsessed

Nov 10, 2014
    Alabama
    Super blue & super chocolate layers as well as dominiqes are my favorites. Thanks for doing the giveaway.

2. ChickNanny13

ChickNanny13 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 23, 2013
    Hilo, HI
    I love CHICKENS! Being that I'm live in Hawaii don't know how it would affect a "giveaway" treat but nothing ventured nothing gained :) Born & raised here, left for the Mainland in 1997, returned in 2010 to help care for aging parents. I've had RIR in the past but in 2013 I got involved with a "breeder", took care of her hatches, raising them until they were 8wks when they'd go back to her for sale. It was fun work but this year decided I wanted some of my own. Hence 2 RIR & 2 EE but would love more...Thanks for listening...

[​IMG]

3. ChickNanny13

ChickNanny13 Overrun With Chickens

Jun 23, 2013
    Hilo, HI
    PS...I got so excited forgot to mention the breeds I enjoy - Orpingtons (have had Buff, Blue & Black, would love a Lavender or Jubilee or any color), Wyndottes, Seramas (frizzled), Ameraucana....Actually I love surprises :)

4. attimus

attimus Chillin' With My Peeps

Throwing my egg in the hat. Interested in rees legbars, black copper marans, isbars, or any bantams. Thanks for the opportunity.
    Attimus

5. CGilbert

CGilbert Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 2, 2015
    Spirit Lake, ID
    Thank you for the giveway. 3 lucky winners will be thrilled. I, personally, would love some cream legbars. I'm trying to improve on blue egg layers.

6. misfit acres

misfit acres Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 24, 2014
    Northern Indiana
    I'm in! Never won anything but my bator is ready!!! I'm not picky! I would love any kind of chicks! Silver Gray Dorkings are my favorite breed tho

Last edited: Feb 20, 2016
  7. rIrs roost

rIrs roost Sir Crows A lot

Aug 20, 2015
    Rockingham NC
    I'd love to have some green or blue egg layers. Or silkie or polish.

8. Saris

Saris Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 16, 2015
    Spokane
    I would flip out for some lemon cuckoo neiderrheiners or some barred lavender easter eggers.

9. CityKidChickens

CityKidChickens Out Of The Brooder

Feb 15, 2016
    anything would be great. Hardy would probably be the best though. Or americaunas.

10. mixedUPturk

mixedUPturk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 28, 2015
    Zachary, LA
    :frow thanks for another giveaway!! I would be very grateful for any of the amazing breeds you offer but my heart is in conservation so i would most appreciate the eggs of a single rare breed, such as the Rees line of CCL.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by