~*Mr. Chicken 2010 Contest!*~ The Winners Are Anoinced!!!

Name: Brutis
Breed: White wyandotte/BO
Why: Brutis is such a good rooster, he is good to my hens, good to me, and i think just downright handsome! Everytime i come outside he runs up to me to jump on my shoulder. His crow sounds like an authentic rooster crow and he is HUGE already! I think Brutis deserves to be crowned Mr. Chicken 2010 because he has the personality for it, the looks, and just the whole package
big_smile.png

ChickPicks3161.jpg

ChickPicks3189.jpg

ChickPicks3181.jpg

Quote:
Wow! That's an interesting comb! I've never seen one like that before.
lol.png
ep.gif

And I love his golden feather color! It looks similar to Ivory's color!
smile.png

028-2.jpg

032-1.jpg

038-1.jpg

Flash
Bantam Araucana
2 years
He has really opened my eyes to the Araucana breed! He is soo sweet with his girls, and has more vocalizations than any rooster I have ever meet. such an neat fellow to watch strutting around the yard!

Wow, the Yokohama is stunning! Everyone has handsome roosters here. And not just beauty, but nice boys too.
thumbsup.gif

Okay, here's mine:
10225.jpg

SDC10229.jpg

IMG_3086.jpg

Moose (he's a BIG boy)
Welsummer
He's a year old now. Top 2 pics were at 6 months and the bottom pic at 9 months. He's molting now, so he lost all his pretty tail feathers.
Why: Moose is a fantastic rooster. He takes care of the hens, stops any skirmishes that happen among them, is tolerant of other roosters being in with him, gentle at mating. But most important is I never have to worry about turning my back on him. And when I got flogged by another rooster, he stepped in to protect me.
love.gif
He's the rooster everyone hopes to have.

Here is my rooster Copper. He is a year and a half old, his breed is a RIR.
71166_dec_09_084.jpg

Here he is again wanting to go back to his hens.
71166_june_july_to_be_sorted_080.jpg

Now he wants to know what the camera is!
smile.png

71166_fall_2010_079.jpg

The reason why I think he should be Mr. Chicken is because he is a big loving rooster and he was a papa to 11 chicks so far.

Back
Top Bottom