Mt Hope, Ohio Swap This Weekend

I will be there
Iam taking some Red Sussex and Barnevelders
some various chicks.Blue Orp roos and some Split Lavender roos.Odds and ends

I'll be there! I'd love to meet fellow BYCers. Planning to go both days (but am worried about lingering rain in the morning). Will wear my BYC shirt at least one day.
big_smile.png

Quail_Antwerp and I have a lot to sell.
Pullet chicks of Brown Leghorn, SLW, NHR, Welsummer, and Barred Rock mainly with a few SR of GLW, Buff Brahma bantams, Silver Sebright, Mille Fleur d'Uccle. Most are feathered out.
White and Magpie call ducklings
Sebastopol and Embden goslings

2 pairs of Embden geese
1 pair of Tufted Roman geese
Maybe a pair of Blue Swedish ducks

Some Mini Rex bunnies

I may depend on what fits in the car.
big_smile.png

Ober, I'd like to see your Red Sussex. Got any Pilgrim goslings?

Got eggs due to hatch the 15th LOL. I have to leave at 4 AM they better hurry.
I do have 2 goslings But they are Buff & Pilgrim Iam taking.
I should have some later on.Like Fall

I'm going! I'm SO GLAD I saw this thread because I've never been there and I've always wanted to go. I am thinking about taking my Cream Brabanter Chicks--I only have four, plus one mystery chick.

I would love to be able to say hi to some of you folks!

Sharon

Quote:
Are these your own hatchlings? I have just the pair of adults plus 4 or 5 pullet chicks. I really shouldn't be bothering with working with them, but I just LIKE my roo so much. LOL

Quote:
Are these your own hatchlings? I have just the pair of adults plus 4 or 5 pullet chicks. I really shouldn't be bothering with working with them, but I just LIKE my roo so much. LOL

I purchased eggs from HandHPoultry in Texas, and I hatched them in my incy. I think I have two pullets, and two cockerels. Plus an oddball chick hatched too. One of the chicks is missing it's beard. Beardless! LOL

They hatched on Mar 26, so they will be 7 weeks old on Friday.

Quote:

I purchased eggs from HandHPoultry in Texas, and I hatched them in my incy. I think I have two pullets, and two cockerels. Plus an oddball chick hatched too. One of the chicks is missing it's beard. Beardless! LOL

I might want to take a peek at them.
hide.gif

Quote:

I might want to take a peek at them.
hide.gif

You are welcome to peek at them anytime. If you're close by, you can even stop by the house! I'm not sure they're my cup of tea.

Quote:
They are rather odd ducks in the teenage stage. Took me at least 7 months to really see their charm. Mine were hatched late last July. The hen lays a nice white egg (my only white). They enjoy roosting in high places. They are small and energetic.

Back
Top Bottom