Mucus and white lesions in mouth, please help

8851CF8A-7D41-4D16-BEC3-6D7F8F2271E9.png

The above photo was taken today when he was eating some clover. He would eat some and then take a break. Thought you might also like to see his whole profile as he still looks ok but his face does look swollen.

Thank you @Eggcessive and @aart for taking the time to look at King Henry’s photos.

I have some Tylosin now so will start with that.

Do you think the white spot is related to the canker? Is this new infection related to the canker too? He’s a fighter so I hope he can get over this new episode of illness but it looks like the canker will keep getting him down.

It's hard to know what the white spot is, it may be canker coming back or I wonder if it's "scar" tissue where the canker was?

Don't know if the new infection is related to the canker or not - since it's involving the eyes and sinus it's possible.

Hopefully he responds to the Tylosin, he's such a sweet pretty boy, I know he's dear to you:hugs

Thank you @Wyorp Rock

Unfortunately after the 6 day treatment of tylosin, he is no better.

He did his love dance to one of his wives this morning and he is eating as normal so he is feeling ok in himself.

It’s just that his eyes still look bad and it looks like there is a bit of white in his mouth again. I wonder if this means the canker has returned and it’s not mycoplasma?

Back
Top Bottom