Murray McMurray?

i have ordered my first ever chicks from mcmurray. they'll be coming in about 1 1/2 wks. had to order 25 minimum but i've already got a home for the extras. i've ordered barred rock, black australorp, buff orpington, & silver laced wyandotte. i'm just about ready for them. excited, but really anxious. i will be glad when they're not so fragile. hope i can keep them in great shape when they're little bitty.
i've notified the post office & gave them my phone # hoping to head off any problems in that direction.

I'm awaiting an order from them too. I've purchased from them in the past and I'm not dissatisfied. I have 30 coming. :) Feb. 5-7 I'm going to be a busy lady. LOL I cannot wait!

I have purchased chicks from Cackle and am VERY satisfied...now keep in mind these are hatchery chicks so they may have not so perfect body types or other non showable traits..But all my chicks arrived in great shape and I only lost one in all the chicks I ordered last year...

Have you checked out Cackle Hatchery I think they are a little cheaper than Murray

Heard a few bad things from cackle, you're better off just ordering from McMurray, you may pay abit more but there birds are healthy. I noticed when you pay less from a hacthery there birds often die, or are in crap shape, or become crazy. Case in point I ordered once from Meyer cause they had cheap chicks but omg it was not worth it, bought GLW, Buff Orps, Turkens,and Jersey Giants and when they were chicks the GLW would kill and eat the gaint Jersey chicks.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom