Murray McMurray

alright, i'm getting bantams, so i know they "can't last as long" so i'll be ready by saaturday morning (thats not true really , i'll probly be ready on the monday the week before
lol.png
) but i won't expect them 'till tuesday

I got my 10 patridge cochins and 10 buff laced polish from them. I only lost 2 polish and one cochin. They were ordered with a buddy of mine he ordered 75 birds and lost 16 the first two days. He called them and they extinded the gaurantee by one day they replaced 25 birds plus the ones I lost and mailed them in one week he said they were great to work with. We will be ordering from them again

I got my rare breed special from them.
They arrived all alive.
I have lost a total of 3.
The first on the second night. Then one on each of the next days.
I didn't think that was bad because I had ordered 25 and they sent 27 plus an extra rare of rarest ( or so they say).

Quote:
Someone responded to you that they thought they got a black sex-link rooster from McMurray, so forgive me if I thought it was all right to comment on someone else's post. I'm new here.

Last edited:
I got my shipment from MM back in March - I thought they were very good -I called them a couple of times with nervous questions and they were very nice - I got them first thing Monday morning in Maine. All survived shipment. I would order from them again.

I ordered 25 Light Brahmas from them and my post office called me on a Sunday to tell me to pick them up asap (who knew those guys were working on Sundays?). All 27 survived the transport - 1 free rare chick and somebody obviously miscounted - and they're now 2 1/2 weeks old and kicking.

i ordered 25 feather footed bantams and they all arived alive ..intill my mom gave them water and drownded one of them. but if i could i would buy more !!

Katm - I wouldn't say the hatchery miscounted. It is very common for a hatchery to include %4 extra chicks in an order, which for 25 is 1 chick. So with your order of 25 + 1 free rare chick + 1 %4 extra chick = 27 chicks total.

Quote:
Someone responded to you that they thought they got a black sex-link rooster from McMurray, so forgive me if I thought it was all right to comment on someone else's post. I'm new here.

no,no i'm sorry, i missed that part, i miss alot
big_smile.png
welcome

Back
Top Bottom