Muscovies or mules? Hen/drake?

I don't know what that means about going dumb? My muscovy drake is just a day shy of 13 weeks. He's the same as he has always been - by that I mean there is no difference in his intelligence. He has a huff type hiss right now and he still peeps.
Looks like you have your answer though. :)

Hi Soon2B-- sorry that is not a very politically correct or nice term, really. Dumb is the same as mute-- they become silent and dont make any noise for a bit, then they start the huffing, is just what I read. No change in intelligence!

Thanks all for your contributions!

I just bought me 2 muscovy ducks they are 3 weeks old and can't wait to see what they are when they get old enough. Hoping for a male and female but we know how that goes don't we. Sorry, both of yours are male and not really what you were hoping for.

Hi Soon2B-- sorry that is not a very politically correct or nice term, really. Dumb is the same as mute-- they become silent and dont make any noise for a bit, then they start the huffing, is just what I read. No change in intelligence!

Thanks all for your contributions!
Ah ok. I didn't take any offense. Just didn't know what was meant. Thanks for clearing it up.

Back
Top Bottom