Muscovy duck

Wilber2020

Hatching
Dec 15, 2020
I’m trying to rehome what I think is a Muscovy duck , it landed in my garden earlier in the year during the really high winds. I know it can fly over the fence but it won’t leave . Yes I know it’s hanging about cos I feed it bits and it hasn’t really been a problem until now . It’s very friendly eats from your hand he’s in the house if I leave the door open. I would like to rehome him as it’s not an idea situation and I’m getting a bit sick of the poo coverd door step 🙄. Any advice would be appreciated thanks. Jackie

I’m trying to rehome what I think is a Muscovy duck , it landed in my garden earlier in the year during the really high winds. I know it can fly over the fence but it won’t leave . Yes I know it’s hanging about cos I feed it bits and it hasn’t really been a problem until now . It’s very friendly eats from your hand he’s in the house if I leave the door open. I would like to rehome him as it’s not an idea situation and I’m getting a bit sick of the poo coverd door step 🙄. Any advice would be appreciated thanks. Jackie
Do you still have him? What color is he?

Are you sure he/she is domesticated? It sounds like he/she is though.
Also have you contacted local farms or talked to neighbors who have ducks to see if he is theirs?

Posting a few quality pictures will help in re-homing.

Back
Top Bottom