Muscovy Ducklings & Story *PIC heavy!* Update 6/20

Yeah. I think Im going to cull out all the Black and Black Pied Muscovys. I have alot of people that want ducklings and I have one of my really nice Black hens with my Black Drake setting on 16 fertile eggs. So next time I take pics there wolnt be any Black ducklings. Hopefully. I really like chocolates and then my wierd colord ducklings
droolin.gif

Are the black/black pied bad? Or do you just not like them? Just curious. Are you culling them for meat? I hear they are good.

LOL, missed the part about black hen/drake.

Last edited:
lol.png

You're sure gonna need it! I really don't care what people do with their birds in terms of use as long as they're treated well in life, but when I first read/misunderstood your post, I was like, "geewhize this guy really hates black birds!" LOL.

Watch out for the males when they get bigger - I have cayugas and muscovies too, and the poor cayuga girls are tormented by the lustful muscovy drakes. I keep my show cayugas penned well away from the scurvy scovy crew. On the plus side the great thing about poultry is if any of them give you trouble you can take revenge by eating them
wink.png

Lol I love my cayugas I now have 10 cayugas! I started with 3 and I hatched a ton of ducklings. I have 18 more hatching under scovy hens next week! I cant wait! My Cayugas are the bosses over my Muscovy! I dont know why. lol

Ryan

Back
Top Bottom