Muscovy Ducks

Where are you located and are you looking to buy now or in the spring?
I am in Maine and I do ship.
I currently have a 1 1/2 year old blue pied hen for sale as well as several 10 week old males. Black barred, blue barred, and lavender barred.

Otherwise I will be selling ducklings in the spring. Colors and patterns include:
Black pied
Black barred
Chocolate pied
Chocolate barred
Lavender
Lavender barred
Blue pied
Blue barred
Silver
Blue fawn

Some have bibs as well

Id be interested in seeing pics of baby and adult lavender scovy you have? how you get the lav genne stable in them? if they are stable gened lavs or throw blues and blacks still and on what basis? what egg prices would be at different times? i saw three purple hatchlings for sale day i got my pair, and regret not getting them with another mixed hatchlng trio..

The 2 on the left are barred lavender ducklings, 1 day old. They are now 11 weeks old and I have extra males currently for sale

I have to get some updated pics but the drake in the back is my pied, barred, lavender breeding drake. He is now about 14 pounds

Pictured are a juvenile male and female lavender (last years hatch). They do have the white head gene so will not stay solid lavender

I do not breed for solid colors nor do I breed for "stable" genes. The qualities I breed for are more like foraging ability, broodiness, temperament, and eye appeal. So I mix and match matings a lot so never got all lavenders out of one clutch. Though I do have barred lavenders and solid lavenders.

I do not sell many hatching eggs but when I do, they are $4 per egg or 6 for $20, and it's a variety. I cannot and do not promise anything but a variety of the colors I list.

I wasn't going to go into business with them (though i have a waiting list with locals who want young from mine oddly..). i just was wanting to try to find ones with at least more lavender as loved the duckings seen, and black ones that get greatest beatle sheen, to mix in our flock, and wanted to know more how they'd turn out or look iff tried hatching from.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom