Muscovy Eggs air cell too small? day 25

thank you for your response CaliFarmsAr, this is my first hatch for Muscovy. It’s a special one because it’s supposed to hatch on our 10th year anniversary 🥰🥰, It wasn’t planned, the hatch date just happens to land on a special day which makes these eggs even more special. I’m abit nervous because I’ve read that Muscovy eggs are very difficult to hatch so I’m watching it like a hawk😆 I’ve hatch 6 batches of eggs so far with my nurture right incubator. I had great success rate with my neighbor’s eggs and the rest was shipped eggs from eBay. Those did ok, only one batch had 0 hatch rate and the rest was between 50-70% hatch rate

thank you for your response CaliFarmsAr, this is my first hatch for Muscovy. It’s a special one because it’s supposed to hatch on our 10th year anniversary 🥰🥰, It wasn’t planned, the hatch date just happens to land on a special day which makes these eggs even more special. I’m abit nervous because I’ve read that Muscovy eggs are very difficult to hatch so I’m watching it like a hawk😆 I’ve hatch 6 batches of eggs so far with my nurture right incubator. I had great success rate with my neighbor’s eggs and the rest was shipped eggs from eBay. Those did ok, only one batch had 0 hatch rate and the rest was between 50-70% hatch rate
Wow! That really does make them very special!! They can be hard to hatch, but I hatched one this year just fine!! Good luck and I’ll be crossing my fingers they make it!! If you need help I’m here! :)

Wow! That really does make them very special!! They can be hard to hatch, but I hatched one this year just fine!! Good luck and I’ll be crossing my fingers they make it!! If you need help I’m here! :)
You are very kind, thank you. I’ll let you know how it goes in 8 or 9 days :)

F2E2D855-CA91-47CD-93CB-9B347DC700A3.jpeg
77A35372-2D40-4BA2-9368-C4D33C779114.jpeg
These are chicken eggs on day 8 this was shipped eggs, half of them arrived crushed and broken. These are the eggs that developed but the aircells are crazy looking that are HUGE. Humidity was around 35%. Bumped it up tic 60% today. Are there any hopes of these eggs hatching ??

Attachments

• ABC17ABB-258F-4E25-9F18-14FD36E1FC73.jpeg
    ABC17ABB-258F-4E25-9F18-14FD36E1FC73.jpeg
    272.8 KB · Views: 8
Ok it’s day 33 for the duck eggs but air sack is still too small:(( should I bump up the humidity to prepare for hatching or will the chick drawn because air sack is too small?

Ok thank you. The humidity have been the same for chicken eggs so far. Should I increase the humidity now? It’s day 33

ok thank you for your response everyone. fingers cross these babies will hatch safly..i'll let you know how it goes in 3-5 days:))

Back
Top Bottom