Muscovy keepers share your pics!

The white beauty is Rosy my daughters baby although now my daughters spends more time with our curious chooks

I'm not sure my first ducks and the produce were pretty vague hence y I go elsewhere

I'm moving soon I hope I can get another lady friend as squirt is already grabbing all the chooks
And his never in the water with rosy unless his trying to hop on her!
Lucky he responds to my commands, they bothe spent too much time with our dogs lol

So I don't know if I already said this but shell's back and she looks great, I'm glad she's ok side the tornado came through apparently she laid her eggs in a nest that she made in a tree that was I'd say about 100+feet maybe but probably less than 100 anyway i put her in the pen and it's goochi

our imprented muscovys,we just call them the babies.when ever we are outside they are right on our heels,we own many ducks,but these two have a special place in our hearts,we cant help but smile when they come runnin or flyin......to greet us

our imprented muscovys,we just call them the babies.when ever we are outside they are right on our heels,we own many ducks,but these two have a special place in our hearts,we cant help but smile when they come runnin or flyin......to greet us
They are so beautiful! I want a Muscovy with the color brown, black or gray because I only have 2 white Muscovy ducklings :(

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom