Muscovy keepers share your pics!

eeeeek!!! Hatched with vigor trying to eat before it even dried.Still wobely but FULL of spunk!!! *=*

aw sorry you had to let your duckies go! Did you have them inside?
we let them run about and the guy that came scared me bc he held them by the throats when picking them up and theyve never been picked up like that :( but they did say if i change my mind i can come get them, which im going to do when i move out bc they are my beautiful babies

Hope you get them back soon .I know how it is to treat animal tender and see ppl grab them rough.When i took my goats to the vet the teck snached my kid up by her back let and i quickly cradled her bum and said thats NOT how we do things at home.Some ppl can take great care feeding and housing but just dont handle animals well... sorry this happened

Hope you get them back soon .I know how it is to treat animal tender and see ppl grab them rough.When i took my goats to the vet the teck snached my kid up by her back let and i quickly cradled her bum and said thats NOT how we do things at home.Some ppl can take great care feeding and housing but just dont handle animals well... sorry this happened
he said thats how you handle ducks but still, ive never done that before and charlie and milo looked so scared, charlie was shaking so badly

Thank you just got them today from a Muscovy breeder because I thought I had 2 drake Muscovies and 1 female Muscovy. They are so small and they are a week older than the ones I have. I guess I don't have true Muscovy ducks or a completely different breed all together. But they are so cute I cant take them back.

Back
Top Bottom