My 100 foot Peafowl Barn was DESTROYED tonight! 😪

BirdsBeesTrees

Integrity.
Premium Feather Member
5 Years
Mar 10, 2019
Iowa
Tonight in Iowa we have had severe straight winds and tornadoes. We don't know everything that is broken outside, but my Peafowl Barn is destroyed.
My Peafowl are scared half to death and hiding in the wooden rafters. I pray we can round them up and try to rebuild... :hit

Last edited:
That's terrible I'm so sorry😭 I'm in Iowa as well with no barn damage, but it did a number on our roof and now we have five leaks coming down from the ceiling😒 We spent a good part of the evening in the basement as soon as the sky turned green and now we're getting calls from family in Minnesota and Wisconsin saying they're all in the basement now. This storm is absolutely terrible!

That's terrible I'm so sorry😭 I'm in Iowa as well with no barn damage, but it did a number on our roof and now we have five leaks coming down from the ceiling😒 We spent a good part of the evening in the basement as soon as the sky turned green and now we're getting calls from family in Minnesota and Wisconsin saying they're all in the basement now. This storm is absolutely terrible!
Right now the wind is screaming and stuff keeps bashing the house. It's really giving me a panic attack. I know our chimney broke off and slammed to the ground. I just don't know what to expect in the morning when we can see.
I'm really sorry about your roof! It sounds like ours is going to rip off the house any minute. 😰

Back
Top Bottom