My 100 foot Peafowl Barn was DESTROYED tonight! 😪

So there are still 3 walls of the Peafowl barn left, the back wall was destroyed. The poles were weak and broke off.
My 11 Peafowl that were in that barn are all alive and well. They are staying within the area of the barn so far.
My husband and father-in-law are missing work today to figure out how to fix the building and the chimney.
Nothing else has damage, except for my duck kennel. (no ducks are in it during the winter) 💙
We lost power for 3 hours.
Jurassic Park - Could Have Been Worse.gif

So glad to hear it wasn't as bad as it sounded last night.
WOW! Just snapped that bad boy right off at the ground, huh? That's crazy. I have two pole barns on the property. Well, one is on mine and one is next door. With the wind we've been getting I'm glad they are both standing.

A little humor - hopefully to brighten your day. 🌞

Last night your post was the last one I read before heading to bed. I told my husband about the storms and your peafowl barn.
He asks, "What's a peafowl barn?"
I said, "A barn for peafowl."
He asked, "What's peafowl?"
🙄
I said, "You know peacocks and peahens."
🤔
He says, "Don't use your fancy bird words on me." 😆😂🤣

He uses that phrase a lot when I use "fancy" (intellectual) words, but with him being a farmer as a kid and into all the farm clubs, I didn't think peafowl was a "fancy" word. 🤷‍♀️😁

A little humor - hopefully to brighten your day. 🌞

Last night your post was the last one I read before heading to bed. I told my husband about the storms and your peafowl barn.
He asks, "What's a peafowl barn?"
I said, "A barn for peafowl."
He asked, "What's peafowl?"
🙄
I said, "You know peacocks and peahens."
🤔
He says, "Don't use your fancy bird words on me." 😆😂🤣

He uses that phrase a lot when I use "fancy" (intellectual) words, but with him being a farmer as a kid and into all the farm clubs, I didn't think peafowl was a "fancy" word. 🤷‍♀️😁
I really don’t think my parents would know what peafowl are either! 😂 I take care of all my 21 animals to be honest I don’t even think my parents know what they eat.. my mom was really surprised to learn my two bunnies ate hay! I’ve spent a lot of research on my animals! ❤️

Back
Top Bottom