My 6 year old was fed Ham in school today. advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
Unfortunately, some people do follow a rule to avoid "punishment" or "being bad" rather than as a devotion. It is partly in how one was raised, and partly someone thing over the course of growing up one desides for him/herself. It is also dependant on how one views God; many see him as a loving father, but there are those who see Him as a vengeful deity. And all sorts of gradients in between.

Quote:
Forbidden foods are fully described in the books of Leviticus and Deuteronomy, and possibly further stated in various rabbinical works. FyreTigress did an excellent summation.

Quote:
Great post.

It's not their place to make sure my child blesses his/her food.

Nor is it their place to make sure your child adheres to dietary restrictions associated with your religion.

Quote:
Great post.

It's not their place to make sure my child blesses his/her food.

Nor is it their place to make sure your child adheres to dietary restrictions associated with your religion.

thumbsup.gif

Quote:
QFT

would love to know what that means ??
idunno.gif

Hehe, when I first saw that myself, I was sure it meant something bad. Actually, it means "Quoted For Truth".
wink.png

Last edited:
Quote:
would love to know what that means ??
idunno.gif

Hehe, when I first saw that myself, I was sure it meant something bad. Actually, it means, "Quoted For Truth".
wink.png

I've never heard that before .. hmm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom