My Baby Cakes Mute Swan photo

Thanks so much Heather . How is your little crowing hen doing ? she's so cute :love
She's doing well. She keeps evading my efforts in getting another recording 😍 I hope you'll share pictures of whichever one you get. Are they aggressive towards each other when a newcomer is added? Or will the new one probably be welcomed because you have a loner? Swans are so beautiful

She's doing well. She keeps evading my efforts in getting another recording 😍 I hope you'll share pictures of whichever one you get. Are they aggressive towards each other when a newcomer is added? Or will the new one probably be welcomed because you have a loner? Swans are so beautiful
This is how I do it. I put the newcomer in the fence I have prepared let it stay there to establish its territory ( for a couple weeks ) at the same time I move BC to a dog kennel As long as she is seen as the new comer things should be ok, she's so big I think if I put the male in with her she might kill him . Believe me when I say they can do some damage to each other . I have never had one go after me but when they have a nest they can be aggressive .:wee

A new season is upon us! Swan eggs. :yesss:

Attachments

• DSCN0555.JPG
    DSCN0555.JPG
    587.1 KB · Views: 6
Fingers crossed all goes well! :fl
:yaEverybody's doing a brand new dance now ( come on Debby do the loco-motion) I know you'll get to like it if you give a chance now ( come on Janie do the loco-motion My little baby cakes can do it with ease, It's easier than learning your A B C's so come on, come on, and do the loco-motion with me. 🎶:lol::ya:jumpy

Attachments

• DSCN0499 (1).JPG
    DSCN0499 (1).JPG
    219.9 KB · Views: 5
:yaEverybody's doing a brand new dance now ( come on Debby do the loco-motion) I know you'll get to like it if you give a chance now ( come on Janie do the loco-motion My little baby cakes can do it with ease, It's easier than learning your A B C's so come on, come on, and do the loco-motion with me. 🎶:lol::ya:jumpy

Such beautiful birds!

You might want to take it easy on the coffee Mark :gig

Back
Top Bottom