my baby duck got attacked by my dog

Hows Mr. Yellow Belly this morning?
he is doing a lot better we are gonna run to our nearest pharmacy and get some stuff to clean him off but he is walking a tad crooked but he is eating and drinking and chirping real loud so maybe his buddies will come to him but we put them out in the pen that’s out in our back porch and made sure the dog was tied up on her lead but over all i think he has a chance of making it ☺️

Hows Mr. Yellow Belly this morning?
do you know what type of stuff we should use to clean him and what type of stuff to put on more of is wounds we put this stuff on it is called bag bomb i think and my mamow use to use it in her chickens when they got attacked will that work or do we need more stuff?

Hello, I have ducks too so I thought I might pitch in. If you have it Antibiotic cream should help, keep it clean too. I think he's good in the tub for now, And just like @Vickischics Said you should probably cut those feather around the wound so you can see it better. Keep a close eye on him. Also just for the record Yellow Belly is a very cute name.;)

Hello, I have ducks too so I thought I might pitch in. If you have it Antibiotic cream should help, keep it clean too. I think he's good in the tub for now, And just like @Vickischics Said you should probably cut those feather around the wound so you can see it better. Keep a close eye on him. Also just for the record Yellow Belly is a very cute name.;)
thank you so so much we did research before me got them but nothing like this i could have never imagined this is what would’ve happened

thank you so so much we did research before me got them but nothing like this i could have never imagined this is what would’ve happened
It's okay. We could never expect horrible things to happen, we just have to be prepared for them. Also maybe find a way to either train the dog or always keep her away from them.:)

do you know what type of stuff we should use to clean him and what type of stuff to put on more of is wounds we put this stuff on it is called bag bomb i think and my mamow use to use it in her chickens when they got attacked will that work or do we need more stuff?
Vetericyn is a great product for cleaning & protecting wounds, Calleigh. Good for birds, dogs, cats, etc. : )

Back
Top Bottom