my baby duck got attacked by my dog

There's a lesson in here too:
Unless you are CERTAIN that your dog(s) / cat(s) will not hurt the other animals that you might have (chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, whatever), allowing them access to those animals for even seconds can sometimes turn deadly for the little ones...

please get to a vet ASAP they are your best bet please please never trust dogs, cats or any other animal like that with you ducks as you never know what could happen especially when your not home
Sorry i’m a bit young and don’t really use commas or anything but i could really use some help my dog attacked my duck while i wasn’t home and it’s pretty bad he is cold and i think he might die please tell me what to do i don’t want him to die i love him his name is yellow belly black smith i know it sounds stupid but i’m crying my eyes out and i need to know what antibiotics i could use or creams please help me i need some advice my nother is putting bag bomb on him please just help i don’t wanna put him down nore to i want him to suffer he has a few medium sized punctures in his neck and body he doesn’t have feathers on his back i’m not sure on what to do please please help me

There's a lesson in here too:
Unless you are CERTAIN that your dog(s) / cat(s) will not hurt the other animals that you might have (chickens, ducks, geese, rabbits, whatever), allowing them access to those animals for even seconds can sometimes turn deadly for the little ones...
I wouldnt even if your certain as any noise, movement, or anything could set the animal off just never trust them as you never know what could happen. Been there done it, lost an animal.

I wouldnt even if your certain as any noise, movement, or anything could set the animal off just never trust them as you never know what could happen. Been there done it, lost an animal.
We've got a cat that has grown up with chickens and parrots, and she is an angel around them. I'd say our trust level is above 99%, but you're right, ANYTHING can happen...

please get to a vet ASAP they are your best bet please please never trust dogs, cats or any other animal like that with you ducks as you never know what could happen especially when your not home
This thread was posted in May.

Back
Top Bottom