My bank is getting robbed....

Quote:
yeah it was really bad, the guy was super messed up that did it too.. he planted the box(wich was deenated by a cell phone)

and he was THERE ! while they were searching, he was hidiing, she saw them take the box in and called the cell phone in the box and it exploded.. they couldnt identify the people
sad.png
i knew the police officer, and even scaryier, i was at the dairy queen next to the bank 10 min before it exploded ! the whole town shook.. no joke.. :\\

Goof GRIEF!
th.gif

Just saw a photo of the man at large....

Mark Washerman of Rockford, Il.
5' ll" 250 lbs.
wearing black pants
light colored button down shirt
dark blazer
looks like redish/blonde hair

He looks like a business guy...a guy from the burbs...just your regular kind of 40 year old dad type.

Weird.

Wonder what his story is?

And he is still at LARGE! and considered armed and DANGEROUS!

....wow. This is another one of those stories I can keep in the safety vault of needless things not to worry my military hubby over.

me,
g

I can almost quote his story:

Unemployed with a stay at home mom for a wife. 5 Kids and all are approaching teen years. Car has been repo'd, medical insurance is cut off and someone in that house has a medical issue.

Sounda familiar to anyone out there. Sorry to be a bummer.

Desperate times, desperate people. I work at a bank.
Just seeing the amount of customers on unemployment is alarming.
And yes, bank robberies are up big time in my area.

4-8 inches of snow after midnight on friday...and then temps expected to turn REALLY cold.

weeeee!

I'm just excited to share this awesome weather with my hubby who'll be home on mon. after serving in Iraq for 15 months...

woo HOOO!

desert lows in winter: 40's

IL. lows expected:......SubZERO....

yeee HAAAW!

snuggle up butter cup.

me,
g

Back
Top Bottom