My bearded dragon's Health

Go to BeardedDragons.org

They have everything you ever wanted to know. Follow their advise especially the lighting requirements which are very important.

Stacykins, Your comment:

Yea, you should have done your research before bringing home a new pet of a species you've never taken care of. It is part of responsible animal care 101.

is a little counter productive since I do not believe it is helpful to chastise someone for a question when you are not in possession of all of the facts. The response seems to explain research was done.

Maybe it might have been a nicer and more productive response to just ask: what research have you done? or have you done much research?

"responsible animal care 101" - were you joking I hope?

Just got back to reading and being involved. Been very busy, but did not know that there was a time limit to when you could express an opinion. Are you saying you cannot respond to a post older than ?

Greens are essential part of us, and we are not alone. Even the bearded dragons need to eat their share of greens. But after spending lots of time and money for buying the grocery from the supermarket and preparing it to feed the dragon, if it avoids the greens, then all seems like a waste. Here are other things I found useful that matters.

Back
Top Bottom