My birthday present!

Quote:
Naw, I think then my arm AND my toe would be killing me. It'll be fine in the morning. Once the swelling goes down and the ink sinks in it'll be a very nice tattoo.

Last edited:
Happy birthday! If tomorrow is your birthday and you will be 25, then you are exactly 2 days older than my daughter whose name is Charity. I can tell you exactly what I was doing the day you were born. I was praying. "Bring on the pain! I am so ready for the pain!" She weighed 9lbs. 3oz. Easiest labor and delivery I ever had. Sweet girl. As you seem to be. Have a wonderful birthday.

Hey Southern, Happy Birthday!! Thats a very pretty tat...and the one on your lower back is too! It doesnt hurt for long, and well...in my opinion, well worth it. Again, Happy Birthday to you!!

Nice Tat Southerngirl!

Happy Birthday to!

Love the Bubba
lol.png

PS You could make a soap on a rope and call it

Bubba's Bane! hahaha
you have a good weekend

Thanks everyone for the happy birthdays!!!

Just woke up and my arm is KILLING me. The tattoo on my back didn't hurt like this. I got that one about 6 years ago and it hurt really back while it was being do but then it was ok. This one hurt less during and more after. I think it has something to do with the needle going through more meat. My skin is still swollen and it feels like I just got into a fight with a mountain lion and lost. Oh well, I'm not complaning. I asked for it!

Today I'm going over to my parents house for a lil while and taking the ice cream cake that my DH got me. It has hourses on the top, it's so cute. He said he couldn't find one with chickens. Then depending on the weather (it's freezing here, like in the 60's-70's) we might take the canoe out and beach it on a lil island on the lake and have a picnic.

Edited for terrible typos...I was still half asleep when typing this.

Last edited:
Happy Birthday Trisha, make a homemade ice pack and put that on it for awhile and see if that helps.

1 bottle of rubbing alcohol
2 alcohol bottles of water
put in double zip lock bags mix and
freeze till the consistency of a hard slushy, the alcohol keeps the water from freezing solid, it will mold to your arm

Back
Top Bottom