Jan 13, 2011
JUST WANTED TO SEE WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT
smile.png

FEMALE
76689_blue_ear.jpg

76689_blue_ear_003.jpg

PAIR (NOT A REAL GOOD PIC)
76689_blue_ear_004.jpg

I Would Love To Have Some Browns, But Where I Live I Was Lucky To Even Find The Blues. And I Really Dont Want To Have Anything Shipped In.

There are a few pheasant breeders in Alabama.My directory list 9 people,but there may be more because most do not list their birds.None listed have browns or whites.
In N.H.,Tony.

The Man I Got These From Raised Three This Year And I Got The Pair, But What Do These Really Cost I Looked On The Internet Before I Bought Them But Couldnt Find Prices

They run about 150.00 pair.Browns about 250.00,whites depends on which species sichuan or tibetan.I think I've seen tibetans for 400.00.I have a pair of browns,but they didn't produce this year.I got 1 egg,I think they were eating them,but I never found any shells.
Can I ask who you got them from?
In N.H.,Tony.

I gave 175 for my pair and they came from Gilbert weisner in Douglas alabama he also had some temminks tragopans for 400 a pair which I thought was too much so I let them go and do you know what erkel francolins normally cost I know someone with some

That's in the ball park.The temminicks are a little steep,maybe 250.00-300.00.I don't know the cost of erkels.Steve Johnson in Hayden has them.I have his phone # if you want it,but I will have to pm it to you.
Gilbert is not listed in the APWS.
In N.H.,Tony.

Back
Top Bottom