My Blue Wheaten Roo is here!!!! ***PICS ADDED****

More pics... I'm thinking this one is a blue wheaten hen, although she could possibly be a splash wheaten....

10376_dsc_0083.jpg

More of her new boyfriend...

10376_dsc_0081.jpg

He is really pretty. I think I am getting bantam faverolles! So I will have a rooster with pretty color to! It took some convincing for my parents though.

Henry

Quote:
No, she's a BW. A SW would look totally different. If I get a chance, I'll take a pic of my SW tomorrow and post it as soon as I can.

That is a very nice look BW cockerel. Where did you get him from?

God Bless,

Quote:
No, she's a BW. A SW would look totally different. If I get a chance, I'll take a pic of my SW tomorrow and post it as soon as I can.

That is a very nice look BW cockerel. Where did you get him from?

God Bless,

I got him from Jean, (Pips & Peeps)... I think it was really nice of her to depart with him. My son was set on a nice looking one... and she had some pet quality ones but we were able to get this one instead.

I can't wait to see what kind of babies I get out of the cross of those two blue wheatens.... her daddy was really spectacular so I think I could get some more really nice BW roos.

Quote:
I'm going to be feeding him some extra protein treats to try and get that tail to grow.... can't wait till that happens.

I've never thought about showing chickens until he came along... now I think I'd like to show both he and the BW pullet.... and perhaps their offspring.

Gorgeous...I just love my blue/wheatons. My boy is wheaton, but I have 2 blue wheaton girls, so hopefully Ill get a blue once in a while. I just love these birds. Your boy is very very handsome!

Back
Top Bottom