My cat left his beheaded mice near the Christmas tree, eww I..

Chick_a_dee

Songster
11 Years
May 23, 2008
Peterborough, ON
don't want beheaded mice for Christmas from my cat! So far we've caught 6 mice in the last day. Today is a snow day, we had a huge storm last night, and all buses are cancelled for all schools today, so I've got to hunt around for some muck buckets and set up the bucket traps in the cave, hopefully I can catch them before they get inside the house as well.

The mice want in where its warm!! LOL
Be happy you have a good mouser cat, and she loves you so much she is giving you her catch! AWWWW

I swear I think my cat would lay there and watch a mouse run across her feet! Big fat lazy cat!!!!

Quote:
Lols, my cat enjoys catching mice, he's mental.... he had one yesterday and he kept whacking it off walls and stuff. He likes it better if I give him the dead ones from the traps, but I make him work for it so he doesn't forget his barn kitty ways. He's earnt his keep, catching mice in this ancient house.

I think beheaded, lifeless mice would be preferable to ones still running around doing all things mice do. Maybe he needs some gift wrap and ribbon-or some tiny gift bags!

Rte.66_chicks :

I think beheaded, lifeless mice would be preferable to ones still running around doing all things mice do. Maybe he needs some gift wrap and ribbon-or some tiny gift bags!

Lols yeah, he's eaten them both now, thank god... I was not so keen on having them under the Christmas tree.​

my two cats do this all the time...they dont leave them in front of the christmas tree tho...they leave 'em in front of the bathroom door so you step on the first thing in the morning,....or beside my bed o worst of all...on my bed...

Awwww. Leaving you a "present" like that is a sign that he loves you very much, lol. I wonder what it means when they barf all over your bed????
th.gif

Id be thankful the cat is catching them. My dog tracks them in house for a couple days before she catches them but her I have trained to take them outside. Our cats always left them where we could see and he could be praised.

In the last place we lived my cat would always find mice, and leave me just the heads. In our house now, he's only ever gotten one of which he left the head right in the middle of the living room floor. Yuck!

Hahaha when we used to have a cat back in Florida we used to get presents too. But we got beheaded or tail-less Anole Sagrei's an occasional Garter and when he found a dead bird or mouse that too. But he wouldnt catch them , he used to sit in the driveway getting dive bombed by a bluebird, when he had enough he strolled under a shrub. Wonder how many hundred $ of anoles he ate at 10$ a piece in the store up here.

Back
Top Bottom