My cat left his beheaded mice near the Christmas tree, eww I..

My sister's cat doesn't like the cold so she brings the live mice into the house to dispatch. Sometimes she lets them play in the house a day or two before she catches them, and sometimes she leaves her gifts outside the bathroom door. My sister doesn't walk around barefooted in her house.
big_smile.png

Such a good kitty, bringing you such nice presents....EEEEWWWWW!!!!!

My Willie just brings his presents for me to the back door and leaves them on the doormat. It's usually a mouse, bird, sometimes a squirrel (or just its tail) or mole. Well, I take that back. One time he put a dead mouse in one of hub's rubber boots in the garage. That didn't go over very well, LOL! DH had just told Willie the day before to keep up the good work when Willie brought him a mouse while DH was outside, so Willie decided to surprise him.
lau.gif

Quote:
LOL that is too funny. Accio is an indoor kitty, when we got him he'd been abandonned by his momacat outside on someones hobby farm, the lady figured his moma would come back, so she left him outside, but she didnt, and he howled for ages (he was only about a week old). Eventually, she brought him in, and cared for him, fed him goats milk, and put him in a box with sand and blanket. I don't think he'd fare well outside, he's pretty small, well... he was, he's packed on the pounds since we moved LOL all those mice you see. He's completely litter trained though, he acts like a feral cat but he's house trained and likes to snuggle sometimes LOL. He's also extremely smart, he can open the bedroom and office doors by putting his paws on either side of the doorknob and pulling back and forth, he can open the dog gate, kitchen cupboards, and he has a varied diet lol, he is an omnivore kitty! he eats vegetables, his grains, milk, meats.. actually, he really loves broccoli, and he's been known to drink soup right out of the pot sitting on the stove. Can't leave any food out lol, he even eats dog food, chicken food, horse food, and cat food.

Last edited:
I love cats that are good mousers...otherwise I think a cat is borderline useless...

I love when my cat brings me presents!!!

Except when it's one of the songbirds I feed...
rant.gif

Back
Top Bottom