My chicken can't move??

I'd only give her 1/4 tablet of the B vitamins.
For tuna, yes, you can give her canned. If it has oil, then you may want to drain it and give it a little rinse.
Do what you can for her. I know it's distressing that's she's not well.
I hope she starts to improve.
Omg thank you!! Today she was able to stand up, she's not as sleepy anymore! Her legs are still shaky but we are getting somewhere (:) is there anything I need to add now? Certain food or so? Knowing we don't have any medicated feed where I live but I'm open to making one at home.

Omg thank you!! Today she was able to stand up, she's not as sleepy anymore! Her legs are still shaky but we are getting somewhere :)) is there anything I need to add now? Certain food or so? Knowing we don't have any medicated feed where I live but I'm open to making one at home.
In theory chickens should get all the nutrition they need for their normal commercial feed. There are some people like myself who have doubts about the completeness of commercial feed.
I've found fish a great supplement and quite a few chickens I've cared for have turned the corner from sick and getting sicker to recovering by feeding them fish.
Canned fish is fine. Mackerel, drained and fed 50% to the chickens normal feed for a few days has worked for me.

Omg thank you!! Today she was able to stand up, she's not as sleepy anymore! Her legs are still shaky but we are getting somewhere :)) is there anything I need to add now? Certain food or so? Knowing we don't have any medicated feed where I live but I'm open to making one at home.
I'm glad she's doing a little better.
Just keep on getting fluids and food into her. Her normal feed plus the fish, egg and vitamins would be good.

Hopefully she'll pull through this rough patch.

Back
Top Bottom