My chickens

Just saying hello as well as a post earlier. My name is Debby and I live on a farm and have a rooster,ducks, a goose and a cat and dog. An avid gardener as well. Hoping to grow treats for my animals as well and wanting to learn what can grow for sheep and cattle as it is a sheep and cattle farm. Fairly new to the growing crops and my husband handles the sheep and cattle with his dad. If anyone knows of any good but not too hard to grow things I can give stock it would be helpful!! :D
Just in case no one mentioned it backyard herds might also be a viable resource for you welcome to b y c!

Just saying hello as well as a post earlier. My name is Debby and I live on a farm and have a rooster,ducks, a goose and a cat and dog. An avid gardener as well. Hoping to grow treats for my animals as well and wanting to learn what can grow for sheep and cattle as it is a sheep and cattle farm. Fairly new to the growing crops and my husband handles the sheep and cattle with his dad. If anyone knows of any good but not too hard to grow things I can give stock it would be helpful!! :D
Oh yes...we can chat later..we have a huge farm and sell veggies, and are now planting crops for the animals :)

Back
Top Bottom