My chicks AREN'T coming:(:(:((Got em...PICS PG 4)

I ordered six from MPC - 3 BO's and 3 GLW's. They did charge my credit card right away, so I guess it's normal. When the delivery day came and went, I called them. It seems they had a incubator problem and no GLW's were hatched. They sent an e-mail, but it got put in the junk mail folder. On the next ship date, no chicks or e-mail at all. I called and they refunded my money. A couple of weeks later, without any notice, they sent 8 chicks. I called them and they said, "Can you keep them? No charge!" Very healthy birds!

Cackle charged me right away - then changed ship date on me three times - had a call on it once, called them one time, and the third time I just waited and waited.

I wasn't pleased with the quality of the stock, either. Other folks love Cackle. Personally, I'll never order from them again.

meri

Thanks, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't getting the run around since this is my first order.
wink.png

I had a great encounter with mypetchicken.

The shipped the right day, and all got here healthy and happy. (The post office on the other hand, I'm not so pleased with) Then when I accidentally got one roo, they refunded the price and offered me a free chick next time I order.
smile.png

I have ordered from MPC three times.
First time: I ended up with 2 EE roos and 1 buff roos and I ordered no roos.
idunno.gif

No big deal culled two, kept one EE roo cause he was gentle with the girls. They offered to refund or replace free of charge of course
so I ordered a few more chicks ( Second Time ) one of my EE girls had some really curled toes on one foot, but she was really sweet so not a big deal.
Third time all the chicks are just fine and good looking. Never have I received any injured or DOA, they have always been healthy. MPC always shipped the week they said they would and would e-mail me a reminder the week of.
My credit card was always charged a head of time, but I did not mind as long as I received healthy chicks.
thumbsup.gif

i have ordered three times from My Pet Chicken and have always received great service! i've read about some people who have had issues, but the company always refunded and made it right.

i just received my third order yesterday, 6 arrived healthy and happy. my previous two orders of 3 each, arrived in the same fashion. they did charge ahead of time, but it didn't matter since, i don't order anything unless the money is already there.

my orders of pullets have all turned out to be pullets. i believe this batch will be the same.

I have never and will never order any chicks fromm any hatchery. I don't like dealing with the big companies, it would be like dealing with KB Homes instead of getting a local contractor, which be alot less problems. I think private breeders are usally great knowledgable people who have great quality birds. I would see if I can cancel my order and get my money back. But if those are the ones you want maybe cancel it and go to a different hatchery. But what ever you decide to do, I wish you luck.

I've ordered from Ideal, McMurray, and MPC and have gotten great customer service and wonderful birds from them all (chickens, ducks, geese, and guinea hens). It wasn't impersonal or "big businesss" at all in the way they dealt with me. I've had Ideal have to move shipments several times and have always gotten both an email AND a phone call to let me know. Also, Ideal doesn't charge until they ship.

Back
Top Bottom