My China Babies :)

I am not really sure where she got them from, she wasn't even sure what breed they were and i had to tell her they were Brown Chinese.... She has since got in contact with the lady i boguht my last 3 whites from and wanted to buy her Toulouse/WC crosses to sell them as Brown Chinese.... She even went as far as trying to TELL the woman with the mixed goslings that they WERE brown chinese, not mixes. (BC's have been kinda hard to find around here this year)

The 3 little BC's were also in very poor shape when i bought them, featherweights that were very filthy and smelled just terrible..not like brooder stinky, but just nasty stinky...i am not sure what they smelled like but it was gross. She brougth them to work with her (where we met) in a plastic cat crate with no bedding or heat light. I only had $30 on me or i would have bought the last baby that was left, i felt terrible leaving it.
sad.png
The 3 i did get were fat little bricks the next day, it was almost liek she hadn't fed them the day i bought them..
somad.gif

The brown goslings leg is in bad shape. I was planning to take it to a local vet but got an e-mail from a nice woman that seems very well equipped & knowledgable enough to handle this issue, she also asked for the vet's info just in case she needs to take him in after she gets him. She is home all the time and wanted a house goose that would be very attached to her. She will be picking him up tomorrow i believe. Happy i could find a good home that can care for him better than me.... It sounds terrible but i am just so busy with everyone else right now
sad.png
..He's been in the house in his basket as much as possible but the leg has become 'resistant' to bandaging, the tendon seems to have tightened too much so it pulls to the inside really bad.

Back
Top Bottom