Oh gosh, somehow I made a mistake and deleted my original post with a response to the two below it. I'm going to try to fix it. My original post: Basically I wanted to link two photos that showed my first day progress. I labeled dimensions in the comments below. Here's the pics of my first day progress: Dimensions are 10'x12'. The front side is 10' it's going to be 12' deep. We got tongue and groove OSB, learned it to be a mistake... we have ran into several minor problems we did not anticipate. A little discouraging but overall we are doing well. This is a father son project, my dad being the lead builder. We've only had one real casualty, 10' 6x2 board. somehow cut it 3 inches short after measuring twice... we still don't know how it happened. but only a $10 error. We have one wall built with a bracket, no pictures of that yet, but tomorrow we should be able to erect two walls with siding. I hope I can post back then with an updated picture. No promises, though!