My Coop Dream Begins ..

JulieZ

Songster
9 Years
Feb 5, 2010
Trenton, Florida
I'm not promoting this hatchery & have never used them before BUT the coop is something I'm in the process of attempting to put together on paper & I started clearing land yesterday. Decision for coop ... I don't want to expand after this. Do it once (more) and be done with it other then some upgrades like self feeders or more chickens or another room or another sub-division.
lau.gif
I love the sections where I can have specific breeds & I'd use one of the area's as an isolation/sick ward.

Has anyone seen this specific floor plan any where or built one similar? The guessing on how much of this & at what angle is guessing work I'd like to eliminate as much as possible. I'm guessing along the way we'll make alternatives so it may not be exactly like this but it's on .... http://www.redroofhens.com/my-coop

Didn't know she was active on BYC until I saw she had some eggs for sale. Then I sent her a PM. : )

Gage ... that is an awesome coop as well. The one thing I want is a tin roof for the entire thing. This coop shot shows all the detailed work, boards & that is a huge help. TY for this link. Very nice set up indeed.

Back
Top Bottom