My daughter is AWESOME!

jendh

In the Brooder
10 Years
Jan 18, 2010
Athens
My oldest daughter is about to turn eight. I asked her yesterday what she wants for her birthday. She looks at me and says "I relly don't need presents this year, Mom." Awwww. Well we're going to get her something so I ask her if she would like a Lowe's gift card, so she can start saving up to build her chicken coop with Dad (she wants HER OWN silkies). She lit up like I'd just offered her a shopping spree at Toys R Us. I love my kid, she's so cool.

Thats IS a cool kid!!!!!
clap.gif

Try having your 11 (as in Pre-Teen) year old BOY (as in not beauty pageant entry) say I wish for world peace and an end to hunger as we're driving to school one morning.

ep.gif
I was a nervous wreck for like a week waiting for the bad news that had him sucking up that bad... nope, nothing... he just really meant it. Mind boggling.

mine is goign to be 7. she wants a pony. LOL. wait.. dont' most girls want that? i know i did. haha. but my oldest is gonna be 12. she's not really worried about what she can have. she's happy she finally got her own room(we moved from a 2 bedroom trailer to a 5 bedroom house!) she just wants a beanbag chair. so that makes me happy.

Back
Top Bottom