My day at Buttermilk Falls (pics)

Chickerdoodle13

The truth is out there...
12 Years
Mar 5, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I found this awesome waterfall one day while driving around some back roads searching for cool things to photograph. Yesterday was about 90 degrees, so I headed out to test my new lens I just bought. Here are some of the pics I was able to snap. Enjoy!

This waterfall is enormous. I couldn't even fit the whole thing in a picture. Here is the top. I climbed all the way up there but the view looking down wasn't nearly as cool as the view looking up! (Sorry that this picture looks so bad compressed! I like my photos sharp and facebook takes away a lot of the quality!)

Not the best picture, but we found this little Northern water snake up at the very top. He was in an awkward spot and I couldn't really get much closer for a better pic.

Here are some woods across the street from the falls. By street I mean tiny, bumpy dirt road!

We found an old grave yard. Some of the stones were newer, but most of them were from the 1800's. This grave stone was very interesting. There wasn't anything else with information about who was buried in this grave and what year they died.

I thought this grave marker had an interesting quote.

Great Photos
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom