My destiny has changed ! They moved in, pic's on on 36

Quote:
I am so sorry for what you have been through. I could only imagine how difficult and frustrating it must of been for you. But I'm also happy that you have gotten yourself out of that misery and into happiness that you truely deserve. Ah don't worry about me divorcing him. We've been together for 15 years and live through extremely hard times and these issues won't cause us to brake-up or anything. My motto is "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" & and yours "success is the best revenge" lol. I'm also a little bitten up by my luck too. I hope it turns around and soon
big_smile.png
. All 10 of my fingers are either cut, swallon or sore along with my back and a wound on my knee. But I'm still alive and ready to take on the task(s) lol...

Oh, keep us posted with your grape arbor, large chicken run and dog run.

Thank you all for your support, suggestions and ideas. I came up with a plan today and designed it totally different. I will post pic's as it progresses. I would say this though, the run is BIGGER
big_smile.png

Quote:
Dont let them take over... You can do this. I am seeing some serious natural ability here. I have been building my own structures for 44 years now. I have put in posts in dirt without concrete. They do rot off if they are not pressure treated but it takes a while.

Wow,
what you have accomplished so far is amazing. Great job.

Can I hire you to build a dove cote for me?
smile.png
My doves would really love a custom mansion like what you are doing.

Good for you!

You should be proud of yourself.
Seriously, I am impressed.

Do not let anyone discourage you. You are doing an outstanding job. I wish that I could hire you to come over to my place and build something like that for me. Your work looks fabulous!!!! I'm amazed and jealous. Keep up the great work! We are all proud of you!
thumbsup.gif

Hi Guys, new day but not for contruction. Hubby is coming home today and I have to leave in awhile to pick him up from the airport. Tomorrow morning, I will be back in the site pick up from where I left off. So far I have taken all the post and panels out and moved them just a little further and made the run 32x32 because the other side also had previous 6' fence. I was able to put the 5 posts back in 2ft under with rocks & dirt and attacked 5 panels. The previous design was only using the back side 6'ft fence that was already there and using 2 panels (8ft each) on both side and 4 panels on the other. For the roof, I will be using weldered fence for 32x32 instead of A-frame that was planned for 16x32. I will make 8x8 2ft high coop (for the bottom to be a run too) and also make 8x8 a-framed roof that wood be attached to the coop, all with wheels. I will put the 8x8 coop and covered a-framed roof with shingles next to 32x32 run for 3 seasons. When winter hits, I'm planning on putting it closer to the house for easy access. Since I'll be building the coop 2ft high, the bottom will have covered run place, also 8x8 a-framed shingled covered run, and I also haqve that portable 8x8 run (pic is on page 3) so altogether they will have 8x24 run in the winter. I don't know if this all makes sense, because I'm trying to thing and write this with 2 boys jumping and playing on my bed
hmm.png

Thank you all, I really appriciate. I will come and build anytime you all need me, I'll be honored and happy to do it.

Back
Top Bottom