My DH is making me want to scream... (vent)

Joining you here rather than starting up another thread:

he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
barnie.gif

My husband just ran over my vine with the lawn mower. EVERY freaking day I was out there gently winding the tendrals around the chain link and is 2 seconds it was gone.
rant.gif

I think in some people... I am trying REALLY hard not to say just men here.... but i really think some people were born without the gene that makes you stop and think for a minute and i am not talking the same thing as ADD

Wait a minute, what step is the stop and think one? I never see that, it is always shred the box, hide the instructions, get started and have a beer. Right?

nope see there gotcha!!

no where does it ever say shred the box...

back away from the shredder....

and you can hide the instructions all you want i will just download another set...lol

Ok the box shredding thing is male folklore that is passed around the campfire. It is part of the destroy the evidence gene. If men stop and thought, we might not have the Gulf of Tonkin, Worldcom, Enron, genocide; the list is rather mindboggling; it's best not to think about it. Where's the weedeater?

Last edited:
True but a man's definition of ALL is not the same as a woman's. ALL may mean we just forget about it for a year or two. Sometimes that really helps.

ok heres another one for ya...

DH has spent the day in the coop insulating it .... wants to go to the store and grab some beer to celebrate he is done with the insulation....

with insulation on him he sits in MY van and goes to the store...

comes home and says...oooo i am itching from the insulation

i ask him which vehicle he took...
th.gif

now my van seat is FULL of insulation fibers....

DH is paying for my van to detailed in the morning...
he.gif
think man think...

go for your shower first then go to the store...

I offer sympathies, but it sure does make me appreciate my DH, who always reads instructions, ask "where do you want this" and never takes my truck. I think I'll go give him a big ole smooch right now!
love.gif

ETA, did it! Now he's puzzled!
lau.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom