My dogs,Flock, and I almost died

I am fortunate that I have never had a coyote problem but there are people around me that have lost their cats to them and they will also attack small dogs which I have but are fenced in when outside. Raccoons are the only thing that have ever gotten to two of my baby ducks so they are far from my favorite animal.

True, coyotes are timid and typically don't mess with people much, there is no reason to kill him. We invade their backyard; they didn't invade ours.

I agree, he may have a behavior issue, food shortage, etc., etc.
But definitely call an official before he does any more damage!
Yeah but that’s another thing if we take out the bigger more dangerous predators that kill coyotes it’s our duty to do the job in place of them

A coyote could kill a child. I would hope they would care
I doubt they would based on this
The animal control is just police officers with no training my dad got hired on the police force and they put him on animal duty but it’s a small town of 800 people in a hole surrounded by forest and hills

I had a coyote a few years back that was very bold. I was getting firewood for the furnace and see him maybe 20 feet from me just walking slow keeping his eyes on me, I said what are you looking at and he just kept walking slow keeping his eyes on me with a slow walk away. I knew he had to be sick or something since he never ran. I went back to the house grabbed my trusty 22 and went back to see if I could see him again, I see him out about 50 yards and put the crosshair on his rib cage and he piled up about 70 yards away. This coyote I felt could of been bold enough to attack a person, i've trapped many coyotes and never seen one that was not afraid of a human.

Back
Top Bottom