My dog's in surgery....keep me busy!

Quote:
th.gif
I can't hardly spell howdy!
smile.png

LOL! Don't worry, it will all be ok. I'm sure she'll be fine.
hugs.gif
I know how hard it is when you have a pet in surgery. When my dog Jordin was spayed I was so worried about her! So I went outside and played in the creek behind the house, rode bikes with my friends, watched some TV, and read a few books. I also kept myself busy by making a nice spot by the fireplace for her to lay when she got home. I got the sheets and blankets off my bed and made a doggy nest for her. She really enjoyed it.
smile.png

*Edited to add quote. It didn't work last time.
hu.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Sounds like it was just a suture failure. That's good. If she isn't pulling or licking them, it means a faster recovery. She should be out by now, they are probably just waiting for her to stand up before giving you an update. Just FYI, it was our practice not to call until they were up and about, so no news is truly good news on this. Just keep yourself occupied, and you should get a call soon. Since I didn't read on this subject before, did you get a pic of her and the pups? (oh, sorry, that's my cute addiction coming through!) Steph

Oh, and I assisted with all my animal's spays/ neuters and declaws. It helped me pass the time, and I was able to watch for any complications. I even did my daughter's cat's neuter myself! That way I knew it was done right!!!
lol.png

Last edited:
Thank you, I think that's it...the recovery part.
I have pic.s posted of her on my blog..."Life From the Parsonage"
Will try to post here too.

frow.gif
Thank you everyone. Gracie is doing good. They never did call me last night...
barnie.gif
Said it was a sucture failure. plain & simple... course, that is not simple to her or me.
Leaving to pick up her and her puppies in about 30 minutes...
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom